Top 10 free SEO Keyword Research Tools List 2021 Updated
Keyword Research is the most important factor for any SEO strategy. Keyword Research is the first thing you must do for SEO to know if the words you are targeting actually will help you increase the visitor’s reach. Whether you’re doing it for your old blog or creating a content strategy for a new one, Keyword research tools is something you will be needed.
In the Market, Both free and Paid Keyword research tools are available. But, I know not all of you have a budget to start with Paid ones. That’s why I have compiled a list of Top 10 Free SEO Keyword Research Tools.
1-Google Ads Keyword Planner
The first on our list is Google Ads Keyword Planner, which is the best keyword research tool when it comes to search keywords for your campaigns. This tool helps you to find out the best keywords related to your industry. Other than that, it lets you create search campaigns centered around in-depth search.
- You can discover new keywords. Helpful for you to search for the keywords related to your product and services.
- You can see the estimated searches your competitors receive and the cost to target them.
- With this, you can create new search campaigns.
- You can determine the average cost for your ad to show on the searches for a particular keyword.
- Organize the targeted keywords
Know more about Google Ads Keywords planner ,by watching this video
2-Answer the public
Answer the Public is the best free keyword research tool if you needed to demonstrate the keyword suggestions, queries, and phrases to boost your SEO goals. It helps you demonstrate a deeper level of understanding of how people search around certain topics. When it comes to writing content, this tool makes sure the content is optimized and targeted as much as possible. It is simply the best handy tool to help you grow with organic keywords.
- It comes with multiple options, helps you to copy the data to your own machine
- It grants complete visualization of data
- You can find out the 1500 PR keywords with this tool.
- Supports numerous languages like English, Polski, and so on.
The third on our list is Google trends. It is more of an analysis than a free keyword research tool, which allows you to see what topics are trending in various corners around the globe. This freemium tool helps to get a detailed overview of trendy topics. So, explore topics related to your niches, and find out the best and optimum results about how trendy a specific topic is.
- You can get the real-time data directly from the trend maps
- Search options
- Category Breakdown ( to see the mentions of specific keywords on certain types of websites)
- Provides Year-wise statistics
- Comes with a drop-down menu to switch between trending and most searched topics.
If you want trending keywords in a sorted alphabetical manner, the Soovle keyword research tool is for you. This tool provides keyword suggestions from popular Tech giants like Bing, Yahoo, Google, Amazon, etc. Not only it provides keywords in a structured manner but also it helps you to save your keyword suggestions.
- Soovle helps you easily switch from one search engine to another.
- Comes with a load of customizing searching options.
- You can know better the keyword suggestions by simply performing a search using seed keyword on the search engine
- You can save suggestions for further use.
Find more than 100 long-tail keywords suggestions with the uber suggest Keyword research tool. It is a free tool that helps you find your targeted keywords in less few minutes. Any Information regarding website traffic and organic keywords will be far easy if you use this powerful tool i.e.Uber Suggest.
- You can get the complete SEO report to find which keyword your competitor’s page is ranking for.
- Find organic keywords from other websites easily.
- You can estimate the volume, competition, and seasonal trends for any particular keyword.
- With Uber Suggest, Develop user-friendly content on topics that are most loved by the people.
- On top of that, you can understand the nature of backlinks.
WordStream is yet another popular keyword research tool present in the market. You can discover thousands of keywords daily. It is a simple tool that makes it very fast and easy for you to search targeted keywords for your business needs. It sources all the data through Google Keyword research API. Also, Wordstream allows you to perform a search by choosing your industry.
- You can simply search the right keyword for your business by entering a keyword or website URL, you will get a list of long-tail keyword variations right away.
- Wordstream free version shows top 25 keywords suggestions
- Results are shown with a competition score and estimated CPC.
- You can get the list of keywords on your mail directly by providing your email address.
- Apart from that, it allows you to upload a downloaded file into google ads.
SEMrush is the best and reliable suite to boost your SEO goals. It helps you handpicked the keyword suggestions which people are searching more on search engines. Plan your content effectively with this awesome keyword research tool.
- You can get 2,000, 000 keyword ideas right away
- It offers numerous integrations with Google
- Best tool for finding long-tail keywords.
- With it, you can get access to over 180 desktop databases and 18 mobile databases.
Dont have much knowledge of Semrush ,here’s video for you, must watch!
If you are looking for some immediate suggestions, Keyword shitter is the best tool to boost your SEO. It shits out around 30, 000 keyword options in a span of 30 minutes. It catches the keyword suggestion by mining Google autocomplete information. The best part is you do not require to sign in or create an account to use this tool.
- Best tool for importing bulk keywords.
- Provides flexible ideas for your blogs or articles.
- It enables you to copy-paste keywords or uploads them in CSV file format.
- Other than that, you can find your competitor’s URL for further analysis.
Make your keyword research Job easy with a full-fledged tool i.e Keysearch. It allows you to find relevant, low-competition keyword ideas for your online business.
- It allows you to perform keyword research only 5 times a day.
- It involves in-depth keyword research, SEO ranking analysis, Keyword difficulty checker, Brainstorm niche ideas, youtube marketing research, and many more.
- Backlink checker, API & white label reporting, help you spy on your competitors and boost your SEO efforts.
- On top of that, you can audit your web pages.
The keyword tool is the free keyword research tool that has the ability to deliver thousands of relevant long-tail keyword suggestions. What makes it the best keyword research tool is it uses Google Autocomplete to generate keyword ideas.
- It generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword ideas.
- Packed with a negative keyword box to exclude if there is an unwanted keyword listed.
- It has search capabilities over multi-languages.
- Has separate keyword search functions for Google, Bing, and so on.